How to Make Iced Coffee at Home
Iced coffee is the perfect summer drink, but it can be expensive to buy at coffee shops. Luckily, it's easy to make at home with just a few simple ingredients. Here's how to make a delicious iced coffee in just a few minutes.
- 1 cup of coffee
- 1 cup of ice
- 1/2 cup of milk (optional)
- Sweetener of your choice (optional)
- Brew a cup of coffee using your preferred method. Make it a little stronger than you would for hot coffee, as the ice will dilute it. We advise a double shot of espresso.
- Pour the coffee into a glass filled with ice.
- If you like your coffee sweetened, add your preferred sweetener to taste.
- If you like your coffee with milk, add 1/2 cup of milk to the glass and stir.
- Enjoy your delicious homemade iced coffee!
- Use high-quality coffee beans for the best flavour - Our Organic Signature Gold is best.
- For a stronger coffee flavor, brew your coffee using a French press.
- To make a flavoured iced coffee, add a splash of vanilla extract or caramel syrup.
- If you don't have ice, you can freeze coffee in an ice cube tray and use those instead.
Making iced coffee at home is a simple and cost-effective way to enjoy this refreshing drink. With just a few ingredients, you can create a delicious iced coffee that's perfect for hot summer days. So why not give it a try?