WBR BRUTREK STEEL TOE 3.0 TRAVEL COFFEE PRESS - Limited Edition.
Low Stock Limited Supply
For U.K. mainland we operate a free shipping service for all coffee orders over £15, £3.95 for orders under £15. For international shipping please email us for a quote - firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DISPATCHED?
We work on all orders in the order that we receive them. Normally we dispatch parcels either the same or next working day. However during very busy periods it may take an extra day or two for your parcel to be dispatched.
Please contact email@example.com for any returns. Returns can be made for any unsatisfactory products and full refund given. Please contact us within 5 business days of receiving your purchase to allows us to look into your query. Return cost to be paid for by customer.
If your order becomes damaged in transit, we ask for you to provide photo evidence so we can process the refund through Royal Mail.
FAQ's & Storage
Frequently Asked Questions:
What strength is the coffee?
We advise this coffee to be a strength of 3.5 out of 5. Punchy but not over powering.
Are the beans oily?
No, these beans are not oily, if you have particularly sensitive machine/equipment, these beans should be perfect.
Where to store the coffee?
We recommend storing the coffee in a cool, dark, dry cupboard, before you open them. Once opened, reseal the bag and they can be safely stored in the packaging, and we recommend to consume them within 4 weeks of opening.
How many coffees do the bags serve?
250g - serves 13-15 coffees. 500g - serves 26-30 coffees. 1kg - serves 55-65 coffees. We recommend one kilo bag to serve 2 coffees a day, to last a month.
What's the best before date?
All our coffees are roasted to order, meaning they couldn't be fresher. We advise a best before date of 6 months from the order date.
Why plant trees?
- Restoring animals’ habitats, which, in turn helps increase biodiversity by giving endemic species the chance to thrive
- Removing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere by putting it back into the plants and soil, and therefore helping to reduce global warming
- Cleaning the air by removing pollutant gases such as nitrogen oxides, ammonia, sulphur dioxide and ozone by trapping these gases in their leaves and bark
- Restoring local ecosystems that have been destroyed by deforestation or other external factors
- Reducing the impact of flooding and soil erosion, which helps to protect nearby communities and their livelihoods
- Providing an income for tree planters in lower income countries.
Ground Rules: Brew Guide
- PATENTED TECHNOLOGY - Planetary Design's Bru-Stop technology features a tempered steel plate resting on the ultra fine mesh plunger. By keeping the grounds at the bottom of the cup, and preventing over-extraction, you'll brew delicious, flavorful coffee down to the last sip!
- KEEP YOUR COFFEE HOT - Featuring a double-wall, vacuum-insulated stainless steel body, and a threaded no-spill locking lid, this coffee press retains the heat of your beverage for hours.
- DURABILITY & PORTABILITY - The Steel Toe 3.0 is made from 18/8 grade stainless steel, BPA-free parts and paints, and a tough textured finish, allowing you to enjoy a delicious cup of french press coffee wherever your adventures take you!
- EASY POUR SPOUT - Effortlessly pour your brew into your desired drinkware option or sip straight from the spout with no mess. Gone are the days of a messy pour.
- PADDED BOTTOM - Featuring a no-slip rubber padded bottom, you no longer have to worry about your drink slipping on any surface.
EXPERTLY HAND-ROASTED TO ORDER IN WEST BERKSHIRE, & SHIPPED WORLD-WIDE SINCE 2010.
We roast to emphasise body and sweetness, with reduced, soft apple like acidity. Like a Swedish head massage on your taste buds.
GREAT TASTE PRODUCER
Qualified "Great Taste Producer", guaranteed quality. Winning 8 awards in 3 years. See for yourself?
Roasted for easy brewing. You won’t need a beard, Bunsen burner or refractometer to brew the best coffee you’ve ever had.