WBR AIRSCAPE COFFEE STORAGE CONTAINER LIMITED EDITION
Low Stock Limited Supply
For U.K. mainland we operate a free shipping service for all coffee orders over £15, £3.95 for orders under £15. For international shipping please email us for a quote - email@example.com.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DISPATCHED?
We work on all orders in the order that we receive them. Normally we dispatch parcels either the same or next working day. However during very busy periods it may take an extra day or two for your parcel to be dispatched.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any returns. Returns can be made for any unsatisfactory products and full refund given. Please contact us within 5 business days of receiving your purchase to allows us to look into your query. Return cost to be paid for by customer.
If your order becomes damaged in transit, we ask for you to provide photo evidence so we can process the refund through Royal Mail.
FAQ's & Storage
Frequently Asked Questions:
What strength is the coffee?
We advise this coffee to be a strength of 3.5 out of 5. Punchy but not over powering.
Are the beans oily?
No, these beans are not oily, if you have particularly sensitive machine/equipment, these beans should be perfect.
Where to store the coffee?
We recommend storing the coffee in a cool, dark, dry cupboard, before you open them. Once opened, reseal the bag and they can be safely stored in the packaging, and we recommend to consume them within 4 weeks of opening.
How many coffees do the bags serve?
250g - serves 13-15 coffees. 500g - serves 26-30 coffees. 1kg - serves 55-65 coffees. We recommend one kilo bag to serve 2 coffees a day, to last a month.
What's the best before date?
All our coffees are roasted to order, meaning they couldn't be fresher. We advise a best before date of 6 months from the order date.
Why plant trees?
- Restoring animals’ habitats, which, in turn helps increase biodiversity by giving endemic species the chance to thrive
- Removing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere by putting it back into the plants and soil, and therefore helping to reduce global warming
- Cleaning the air by removing pollutant gases such as nitrogen oxides, ammonia, sulphur dioxide and ozone by trapping these gases in their leaves and bark
- Restoring local ecosystems that have been destroyed by deforestation or other external factors
- Reducing the impact of flooding and soil erosion, which helps to protect nearby communities and their livelihoods
- Providing an income for tree planters in lower income countries.
Ground Rules: Brew Guide
Limited Edition WBR Airscape® coffee storage canister.
- Innovative & Patented design - Original Airscape food & coffee container with patented plunger lid removes and locks out air and humidity. Patented two-way valve pushes out excess air to preserve & protect freshness & flavour.
- Sound of fresh - Airscape kitchen containers lid removes all air in the canister creating airless food storage; extends the life of coffee, tea, flour, sugar, cereal, biscuits, seeds, herbs, nuts, pet food or any perishable goods. The airtight coffee container “swoosh” sound lets you know it’s working.
- Coffee connoisseur - Proper coffee bean storage and coffee storage to preserve the integrity and quality of the whole coffee bean, extending the coffees' body & flavour profile for an exquisitely crafted cup of artisan brew. Resists staining & odour transfer.
- Quality counts - Airscape airtight storage container made from 18/8 restaurant-grade stainless steel, BPA-Free components with an enamel paint finish. Multiple colours available to add a pop of colour to your kitchen. Hand-wash only.
- Sturdy & stackable - Perfect kitchen storage containers size for your kitchen counter or easy to stack for compact kitchen storage in the pantry.
Small holds 250g Coffee | Height 10.5cm x Diameter 13cm
Large holds 500g Coffee | Height 18cm x Diameter 13cm
EXPERTLY HAND-ROASTED TO ORDER IN WEST BERKSHIRE, & SHIPPED WORLD-WIDE SINCE 2010.
We roast to emphasise body and sweetness, with reduced, soft apple like acidity. Like a Swedish head massage on your taste buds.
GREAT TASTE PRODUCER
Qualified "Great Taste Producer", guaranteed quality. Winning 8 awards in 3 years. See for yourself?
Roasted for easy brewing. You won’t need a beard, Bunsen burner or refractometer to brew the best coffee you’ve ever had.