AIRSCAPE COFFEE SCOOP
Low Stock Limited Supply
For U.K. mainland we operate a free shipping service for all coffee orders over £15, £3.95 for orders under £15. For international shipping please email us for a quote - firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DISPATCHED?
We work on all orders in the order that we receive them. Normally we dispatch parcels either the same or next working day. However during very busy periods it may take an extra day or two for your parcel to be dispatched.
Please contact email@example.com for any returns. Returns can be made for any unsatisfactory products and full refund given. Please contact us within 5 business days of receiving your purchase to allows us to look into your query. Return cost to be paid for by customer.
If your order becomes damaged in transit, we ask for you to provide photo evidence so we can process the refund through Royal Mail.
FAQ's & Storage
Frequently Asked Questions:
What strength is the coffee?
We advise this coffee to be a strength of 3.5 out of 5. Punchy but not over powering.
Are the beans oily?
No, these beans are not oily, if you have particularly sensitive machine/equipment, these beans should be perfect.
Where to store the coffee?
We recommend storing the coffee in a cool, dark, dry cupboard, before you open them. Once opened, reseal the bag and they can be safely stored in the packaging, and we recommend to consume them within 4 weeks of opening.
How many coffees do the bags serve?
250g - serves 13-15 coffees. 500g - serves 26-30 coffees. 1kg - serves 55-65 coffees. We recommend one kilo bag to serve 2 coffees a day, to last a month.
What's the best before date?
All our coffees are roasted to order, meaning they couldn't be fresher. We advise a best before date of 6 months from the order date.
Why plant trees?
- Restoring animals’ habitats, which, in turn helps increase biodiversity by giving endemic species the chance to thrive
- Removing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere by putting it back into the plants and soil, and therefore helping to reduce global warming
- Cleaning the air by removing pollutant gases such as nitrogen oxides, ammonia, sulphur dioxide and ozone by trapping these gases in their leaves and bark
- Restoring local ecosystems that have been destroyed by deforestation or other external factors
- Reducing the impact of flooding and soil erosion, which helps to protect nearby communities and their livelihoods
- Providing an income for tree planters in lower income countries.
Ground Rules: Brew Guide
- EASY STORAGE & CONVENIENCE – This coffee scoop is specifically designed to fit comfortably inside your Airscape storage container, so it's always at hand when you need it – our metal scoop is perfect for your Airscape, while others just won't measure up!
- SUPREME FEATURES - An ergonomic measuring scoop thumb grip, and crafted of durable restaurant-grade stainless steel. Dishwasher safe.
- PERFECT MEASUREMENT - Planetary Design's perfectly proportioned coffee scoop measuring spoon helps you brew the perfect cup every time. Coffee spoon measuring 2 Tbsp (30 ml, 1/8 cup). 11.2 cm L x 5.1 cm W x 2.5 cm D
- NOT JUST FOR COFFEE - This handy little 2 tablespoon coffee measure spoon can be used for tea, sugar, flour, spices, cocoa, butter, oil, protein powders, and so much more!
The scoops are the perfect size both for a coffee and to fit in snugly in the Airscape canisters. Brilliant service from the West Berkshire Roastery, quick dispatch, would highly recommend them. I'm now checking out their coffee which look interesting and fab!
EXPERTLY HAND-ROASTED TO ORDER IN WEST BERKSHIRE, & SHIPPED WORLD-WIDE SINCE 2010.
We roast to emphasise body and sweetness, with reduced, soft apple like acidity. Like a Swedish head massage on your taste buds.
GREAT TASTE PRODUCER
Qualified "Great Taste Producer", guaranteed quality. Winning 8 awards in 3 years. See for yourself?
Roasted for easy brewing. You won’t need a beard, Bunsen burner or refractometer to brew the best coffee you’ve ever had.