SIGNATURE GOLD CANS (coffee beans)
In Stock & Ready to Roast
For U.K. mainland we operate a free shipping service for all coffee orders over £15, £3.95 for orders under £15. For international shipping please email us for a quote - firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER BE DISPATCHED?
We work on all orders in the order that we receive them. Normally we dispatch parcels either the same or next working day. However during very busy periods it may take an extra day or two for your parcel to be dispatched.
Please contact email@example.com for any returns. Returns can be made for any unsatisfactory products and full refund given. Please contact us within 5 business days of receiving your purchase to allows us to look into your query. Return cost to be paid for by customer.
If your order becomes damaged in transit, we ask for you to provide photo evidence so we can process the refund through Royal Mail.
FAQ's & Storage
Frequently Asked Questions:
What strength is the coffee?
We advise this coffee to be a strength of 3.5 out of 5. Punchy but not over powering.
Are the beans oily?
No, these beans are not oily, if you have particularly sensitive machine/equipment, these beans should be perfect.
Where to store the coffee?
We recommend storing the coffee in a cool, dark, dry cupboard, before you open them. Once opened, reseal the bag and they can be safely stored in the packaging, and we recommend to consume them within 4 weeks of opening.
How many coffees do the bags serve?
250g - serves 13-15 coffees. 500g - serves 26-30 coffees. 1kg - serves 55-65 coffees. We recommend one kilo bag to serve 2 coffees a day, to last a month.
What's the best before date?
All our coffees are roasted to order, meaning they couldn't be fresher. We advise a best before date of 6 months from the order date.
Why plant trees?
- Restoring animals’ habitats, which, in turn helps increase biodiversity by giving endemic species the chance to thrive
- Removing carbon dioxide from the atmosphere by putting it back into the plants and soil, and therefore helping to reduce global warming
- Cleaning the air by removing pollutant gases such as nitrogen oxides, ammonia, sulphur dioxide and ozone by trapping these gases in their leaves and bark
- Restoring local ecosystems that have been destroyed by deforestation or other external factors
- Reducing the impact of flooding and soil erosion, which helps to protect nearby communities and their livelihoods
- Providing an income for tree planters in lower income countries.
Ground Rules: Brew Guide
Discover our LATEST and possibly greatest innovation. Award Winning Signature Gold featuring the top of the crop, securely packaged in infinitely recyclable cans. WHOLE/GROUND COFFEE BEANS.
Rich & Full-bodied. Slow roasted to produce delicious notes of creamy chocolate, caramel & malt. Roasted to order, shipped same day for speedy delivery.
We're the UK's first craft coffee roaster to package our coffee beans in 100% digitally printed (no labels) beverage cans. Infinitely recyclable and manufactured in Europe. 100% UV resistant and completely sealed, it keeps your coffee fresher than ever!
Perfect way to kick start your morning routine with milky or black coffees. Easy to brew, perfect for espresso and bean-to-cup machines.
"I'm full on addicted to this gorgeous blend that ticks every box for me. Epic flavour, silky texture and an absolute favourite with all my friends and family when drinking it" - thank you Rob!
A carefully crafted coffee, deliciously medium/dark roasted for a full-bodied taste.
- Crafted to order in our Great Taste Award Winning roastery for maximum freshness.
- Selected single estate coffee sourced from South & Central America.
- 100% Arabica, speciality grade coffee beans
- Safely packaged in fully recyclable cans.
- Tracked delivery on all cans, shipped same day.
- 180 grams per can or roughly 18 single espressos. Perfect size to fit the whole can of beans directly in your coffee machine hopper or in an air-tight container.
What you need to know:
- Delicious creamy chocolate and caramel notes, characterised by a natural sweetness and malt finish.
- Fully traceable
- Rich, smooth, well-rounded darker roast.
- Strong but not overpowering, bitter free.
- Acidity - Soft, Apple
- Body - Full
"Delicious, a new favourite. Really lovely smooth brew. Nice and strong but not bitter. A new favourite for sure." - thank you Hannah!
What's Honey Processed? - This celebrated, labour intensive process involves the mechanical de-pulping of the cherries at the farm, while ensuring the mucilage stays attached to the beans. This sticky part of the cherry contains high amounts of sugar, resulting in a pronounced body and developed, chocolaty sweetness in the coffee.
Once opened, consume within 3-4 weeks for best results.
Photography by itspablodave photography
My fave coffee with excellent service. Super quick free delivery with roasted to order beans. Gorgeous
I found the signature gold coffee taste to be good balance between fruity and bitterness. Plenty of crema, just a bit less than Italian rich.
Started with the taster pack and found this one to be the best and have ordered it separately. Really enjoying it
Lovely smooth, bold taste to me. Needed less beans to make same amount of coffee than with other beans.
Getting more for sure!
Really fresh roasted and great tasting beans, highly recommended
EXPERTLY HAND-ROASTED TO ORDER IN WEST BERKSHIRE, & SHIPPED WORLD-WIDE SINCE 2010.
We roast to emphasise body and sweetness, with reduced, soft apple like acidity. Like a Swedish head massage on your taste buds.
GREAT TASTE PRODUCER
Qualified "Great Taste Producer", guaranteed quality. Winning 8 awards in 3 years. See for yourself?
Roasted for easy brewing. You won’t need a beard, Bunsen burner or refractometer to brew the best coffee you’ve ever had.